29 December 2007

The Best Music Download Site

by Alexander Krieg

For about three months now, I have been searching for a good website to download music from. I needed something with a very large database and an incredibly diverse selection of music (since I happen to enjoy a variety of genres of music including country, rock, metal, classical, rap, Christian, southern gospel, Hindi, and International). Along with this, I required some fast download speeds, since wasting hours watching a single song download didn’t sound too appealing. Along with that, song format mattered to me since I use a Mac, I didn’t want to download any music and see that it was a “wma”; no, “mp3” was the only way to go. Indeed, I needed something that had a large and diverse database, easy to use, fast download speeds, mp3 format, and on top of all of that NO HASSLE!

My search took me through various programs, the majority of which I found far too expensive and/or lacking in one or two of the qualities listed above. Many of these music download sites proved to have a troublesome interface or a miniscule music database. A few of these programs even required their users to download a specific media player that would play the downloaded songs. It was absolutely ridiculous! After many failed attempts of finding a good site to download, I thought about using the “virus-ridden” limewire. Fortunately, before my computer was crawling with viruses, I finally found exactly what I was looking for.

Unlimited Download Center is an incredibly easy to use music database with literally tens of thousands of songs spanning any and all genres. It has an incredibly convenient site interface, which is easy to navigate and find all that you are looking for. The download speed, as advertised on their homepage, is about 250x faster than most other options. There is absolutely no hassle and the program is so simple that even a child could use it! As for the price, Unlimited Download Center does their listeners a great favor by offering their membership for a one time, flat fee of $34.95. Can you believe that? Unlimited access to thousands of songs for only $34.95! Divided out, if one was to download more than a hundred songs (very probable), the cost for each song would be about $0.09. That was simply a deal that I could not refuse.

Article Source: http://www.goarticles.com

No comments: